- You should notify us in writing within fourteen (14) days (from the day of reception of the products) by writing an email to our customer service email@example.com.You should keep a record of your cancellation notice;
- We will send you a label that you should print and attached to the packet.
- We will send a courier to pick up the goods.
- The return fees will be deducted from the refund fees (The same quantity as the shipping cost)
- Table ware items may only be returned from countries within the EU.
- The products should not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- The identification tag should still be attached to the products with the disposable seal;
- The products should be returned in their original packaging;
- The products should be shipped to The Lino s.l to our warehouse Calle Baeza3 local garage 28002 Madrid within fourteen (14) working days following cancellation of the contract.
If you cancel the contract within the fourteen (14) days, you need to return the product within the following 14 days from the date of cancellation of the contract. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event within thirty (30) days of the day of reception of the product in our warehouse.
If you are returning goods from outside the EU you must attach a customs declaration describing the goods as ‘Spanish RETURNED GOODS’ stating that products are returned as they are unwanted or faulty. Any return forms included with your shipment, must be correctly completed and attached.
Any costs incurred associated with failure to do so, will be deducted from the amount of any refund due.
Customers outside the EU are liable for any local taxes and duties levied in their own country. The Lino have no control over these and can take no responsibility for these charges. Reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of failure to pay local taxes and duties will be deducted from any refund due.
We will only refund the value of the items returned and basic delivery charges. We will not refund the costs of return postage. Should you wish to make an exchange you will be charged at the standard delivery rate.
Any refund payment will be made to the credit/debit card or payment account used to pay for the product and if vouchers have been used to pay for the product we may provide a refund in vouchers.
If you are returning a present, we have to refund the person who paid for it.
We are happy to exchange your gift but we will also have to inform the original purchaser.
Gift wrapping is not eligible for a refund.
Faulty / Damaged Goods
We care very much about the products we sell and take great care to ensure you receive your goods in perfect condition. However if the goods are damaged or faulty please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of purchase describing the fault.
For faulty products you return, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge. Please return the item(s) following the refund steps above.
We will not refund any postage costs incurred on a product that we do not consider faulty.
Cancellation of an Order Prior to Dispatch
If you are a consumer, you have a statutory right to cancel a contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (exercisable up to and including the fourteenth day after the day of delivery). You do not need to give us a reason for your cancellation, but you should let us know in writing as soon as possible that you wish to cancel. The easiest method of letting us know is to write an email to and to return it to customer services at email@example.com
If you cancel your contract before we have dispatched the goods, we will refund the price paid for the goods and delivery costs to the credit/debit card or payment account used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the product we may refund you in vouchers.
Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of our dispatch confirmation e-mail, which is when the contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the contract expires 14 days after you receive the products. This cancellation right does not apply to the non-standard products identified below