“In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of the company is set out below.
Company name: Maria Mendoza S.L
CIF: B 01644079
Registered office: urquijo 1, Getxo 48930 Vizcaya
- The personal data that you provide us will be processed in a file under The Lino’s responsibility, the purposes of which are:
- the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that you have acquired or of any other contract between both;
- respond to requests that you make
- provide you with information about The Lino’s products, including, in relation to said products, the sending of commercial communications by email or any other equivalent electronic means of communication (such as SMS) as well as by making calls telephone.
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes detailed below. In the event of having proceeded to purchase a product (hereinafter, merchandise), the personal data of third parties provided will be used only to
- the management of the shipment or the verification of receipt of the merchandise, and
- respond to requests that you make to us;
- The Lino. with registered office at Urquijo 1, Getxo 48930 Vizcaya and with CIF B01644079, as responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to guarantee the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by letter addressed to the above address, or by sending an email to email@example.com, in both cases providing a photocopy of your national identity document, or of your passport or other valid document that identifies you. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided us with the email, we would appreciate it if the aforementioned communication would specifically state that circumstance indicating the email address with respect to which they are exercised the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- We understand that, by registering and providing us with information through this website, you expressly authorize us to make communications
- As a user, you guarantee that the data provided is true and accurate and you agree to notify any change or alteration of the same. Any damage or harm caused to the website or to the person responsible for it or to any third person for the provision of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.